Last updated: November 15th, 2023
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Information Collection and Use
At Highly Likely, we collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, subscribe to our newsletter, leave a review, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect about you to provide, maintain, and improve our services, to respond to comments and questions, to send you news and newsletters, and to monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies.
Highly Likely takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access.
- Account Information: You may update or correct information about yourself by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Highly Likely by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
4310 W Jefferson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90016
5526 N Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90042